Just imagine, to weigh less, you need to eat more. It is surprisingly true! With Soza weight loss, you need to eat real food — and there is no calorie counting. The Soza objective is to:
- provide you with the nutrients your body needs
- helps to keep your blood sugar steady throughout the day
- helps to eliminate / minimize hunger during weight-loss
Our Health Coach and counselors can teach you how to consume nutrient-dense foods while eating 4-6 small meals and snacks daily, comprised of an abundance of vegetables, lean proteins and fruit. We can help you with refrigerator and pantry stocking lists, shopping lists for your local grocery stores and more.
What Makes Our Pensacola Weight Loss Program Protocol Unique
At our clinic, all-natural is more than a term — it is a commitment to excellence. We take great pride in providing the highest quality, all natural, FDA registered supplements that make sense for your weight-loss, health maintenance needs and goals.
Unlike other Pensacola weight loss programs, the Soza Weight Loss Program focuses on abnormal fat. Whereas with other diets, you could be losing lean body mass and good fat reserves in addition to abnormal fat (excess /stored fat).*
The Soza Protocol Targets Abnormal Fat!
Soza Clinic of Pensacola all natural medical supplements aim to release and metabolize fat calories off your body. Without Soza supplements, a low calorie intake (healthy or not), could force your body into starvation mode and your metabolism would start to shut down. Our specific program and supplements attempt to reverse everything! The goal is to lose the fat and excess water weight but not lose muscle mass*.
Cardiovascular exercises are ok, but don’t stress too much. Extreme cardiovascular exercise can trigger the brain into improper cortisol levels, hence decreasing weight loss. Keep in mind that you do not have to exercise on this program and our bodies crave carbohydrates as we do strenuous exercise.
Your Goal Is To Burn Fat And Reshape Your Body.
People think that if you follow a low Calorie diet you can “lose weight anyway”. They are correct, but you may not lose the same weight in the same manner as you would with this program. Your goal is to lose abnormal fat, not just weight. Just by simply following a low Calorie diet, you could be left fatigued and irritable and within a few days you may start to retain water due to being protein deficient. It is important to remember that you are getting 1000 to 2,000 calories from your fat each day (one pound of fat contains approximately 3000 calories), which is why you likely not be hungry even though you are following a low calorie, nutrient dense meal plan.
We suggest you work the program specific foods and proprietary supplements as it is advised. We have seen thousands of success cases with people who have done well with the The Soza Weight Loss Clinic of Pensacola*.
Keys to Our Pensacola Weight Loss Program
- Drainage remedies within the formula flush out toxins from the body by stimulating the normal elimination pathways.
- Our Sublingual Spray helps to regulate and improve the function of organs and glands to normalize their activity, including specific support for liver, gallbladder, colon, spleen, pancreas, thyroid and other hormone receptors to stimulate healthy weight-loss by way of hormonal balance and improved function.
- Methylcobalamin B-12 helps increase energy levels, promotes memory and clear thought, increases metabolism, supports the immune system and assists in maximizing weight-loss.
- B-12 is shown to lower levels of homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine are believed to increase the chance of heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease and osteoporosis. It also has powerful mood elevating properties and can help you feel great during your weight-loss journey.
Appetite Suppressant & Energy Boost
Our appetite suppressant specifically addresses hunger and cravings. It could be beneficial to individuals who have high blood pressure or experiencing psychological food cravings in the evening hours.