We understand the frustrations of being overweight and feeling that it’s a losing battle. At Soza many of our clients tell us that we are their last hope. Frustrated clients have tried every diet imaginable, unfortunately everything has failed them. Completely understandable considering the success rate with traditional diets, where you are eating less than what your body needs, is less than 5%! Traditional weight loss is a slow, painful and repetitive event.
The Soza Program is not a traditional diet; on the contrary, it is revolutionary way to lose weight quickly, safely and naturally. We do it through metabolism-boosting natural supplements, a nutritionally dense meal plan of whole foods and finally expert nutritional support and guidance. Everyone is different, we compassionately tailor each client’s program to maximize your results. The Soza Program is not just about losing weight. It’s about maximizing weight loss, regaining your health, and gaining the knowledge to keep it off. Starting as an event, our program quickly becomes an amazing, self-affirming journey!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Strong personal commitment is important because all changes, even those that affect your health and appearance, require determination and focus. Once you have taken the first step “Visualize” – you have decided and are committed to losing weight. Soza can help to change your life – quickly.
- Soza staff are warm and focused on addressing your needs.
- During your consultation, every effort is be made to ensure we understand your medical background, weight loss experience, weight -health goals and any special requirements.
- We can discuss our core program, how it works and what is required of you; so that you are empowered to make an informed decision about this life-changing program. We call this “Maximize” – for maximizing your weight loss, regaining your health and confidence.
- Once you start the program, the first 3-5 days can be the most challenging as your body goes through withdrawal from the ‘American’ diet. Don’t worry! These few days will pass and in the next 3-5 days you may be amazed how much better you feel! Your body can respond very quickly to this positive change. Clients often say that they feel as though “a fog has lifted” or they “haven’t felt this good in years”.
- During your program, you will be asked to come in for weekly, 20-minute, follow up appointments* at which time we will:
- weigh you
- measure you
- review your meal journal and assess any adjustments to maximize your weight loss
- review a key factor that affects weight loss and weight gain, so you can leave more aware and informed
- these appointments are friendly, personal and never judgmental.
- You may have great weeks. Then you may have weeks when “life happens” . . . where we learn and move on. But most importantly, you will move into the “Realize” phase where you can achieve both weight loss and renewed health.
- Once you achieve your weight loss goals, your transition to “off program” weight management begins. This is the “Capitalize” phase when your weight-health success inspires you to maintain your weight while setting new health goals.
- Now you have the opportunity to do bi-weekly, express follow ups to keep you on track and monthly Health Coaching sessions to explore existing issues or expand into new health areas that are important to you.
*Ala carte programs do not include follow ups. Off program follow ups are bi-weekly.